Tuesday 26 July 2011

Inaugural Post! (you're welcome, mama gemmell...)

Today marks the two-week anniversary of my arrival in Australia, so I’ve decided to start a blog to commemorate this momentous occasion.  I was anti-blog before coming to Sydney (blame it on performance anxiety), but I’ve had a change of heart recently because writing in my journal is boring as hell (shocker!).  So far, Australia has proven to be nothing short of incredible.  I’m living in Coogee Beach about fifteen minutes outside of downtown Sydney, which means that sandy beaches are literally a stone’s throw from my house.  I like to take morning walks along the cliffs overlooking the beach – the views are incredible.  My strolls have the potential to be super romantic….if only Prince Harry were here to take them with me (sigh).  Stay tuned for updates on my aussie adventures!   


Morning walk!




...home sweet home...


View from my street...no biggie!


Coogee Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment